Step-by-step instructions for creating your Kentucky.gov Single Sign On (SSO) are below.
You will need to go to the Kentucky.gov Registration Page
to create a Kentucky.gov user account.
EMAIL AUTHENTICATION PROCESS
- On the Login page, Left-Click on the Sign-Up link.
- Enter your account information and click the Complete Registration button at the bottom of the page.
SSO ACCOUNT CREATED
- An Activate your Kentucky.gov account email will be sent to the email used when registering.
- Open your Kentucky.gov account activation email (If you are unable to locate the email, check your SPAM/JUNK folder).
- Click on the activation link in the activation email.
- You have successfully created a user account.
- You may now go to your KEFMS Dashboard.